Introducing The Completely New Design GE Zoneline For 2018! Now Available From RoomAire.com. Contact us for installation and other services available in the NY Metro area. Are you needing to purchase 6 or more for a hotel, apartment building or renovation project? Please note due to regional limitations we may not be able to ship to all areas outside the NY Tri-State region. Please contact us directly for a discounted quote.
- GE Zoneline AZ45E07DAB 7000 BTU 230/208V Heat/Cool PTAC& Digital Electronic Temperature Con...Choose Options
- GE Zoneline AZ45E09DAB 9000 BTU 230/208V Heat/Cool PTHP& Digital Electronic Temperature Con...Choose Options
- GE Zoneline AZ45E12DAB 12000 BTU 230/208V Heat/Cool PTAC & Digital Electronic Temperature C...Choose Options
- GE Zoneline AZ45E15DAB 15000 BTU 230/208V Heat/Cool PTAC & Digital Electronic Temperature C...Choose Options
- GE Zoneline AZ65H07DAB 7000 BTU 230/208V Heat Pump PTHP w/Backup Electric Heat& Digital Ele...Choose Options
- GE Zoneline AZ65H09DAB 9000 BTU 230/208V PTHP w/Backup Electric Heat& Digital Electronic Te...Choose Options
- GE Zoneline AZ65H12DAB 12000 BTU 230/208V PTHP w/Backup Electric Heat & Digital Electronic...Choose Options
- GE Zoneline AZ65H15DAB 15000 BTU 230/208V Heat Pump PTHP w/Backup Electric Heat & Digital E...Choose Options
- GE Zoneline Parts
- GE PTAC Accessories
1) What BTU Capacity Should I Choose?
If you are replacing an existing PTAC it is recommended that you replace it with your current BTU size. BTU sizes are primarily calculated based on the overall square footage of your room. It is always best to undersize rather than oversize to get the best efficiency. The following will give you a rough estimate of the BTU size suggested.
Less Than 250 Square Feet: 7000 BTU
250-400 Square Feet: 9000 BTU
400-600 Square Feet: 12000 BTU
600+ Square Feet: 15000 BTU
2) What PowerCord Type Should I Choose?
You must purchase the required power cord for all GE Zonelines as an accessory. GE Zonelines do not include the power cord with the unit Please confirm the plug type when you place the order. This is important because we need to be certain your PTAC unit will have the proper cord so that it fits your existing outlet. We have included a diagram below to show you what the plug outlet looks like.(A 265 Voltage model is also available on special request)
Please select the receptacle plug type as follows:
3) What is the difference between a standard Heat/Cool model and a Heat Pump?
Our standard Zoneline 4100 series models offer cooling with electric heat strip. These models are often used in colder climates where the average outside temperature is well below freezing. The premium Zoneline 6100 series models offer cooling with a Heat Pump. Heat Pumps are often used in warmer climates where the average outside temperature is above freezing. Heat Pumps are very energy efficient because it transfers heat from the outside into the room instead of using the electric heat however all 6100 Series Heat Pump models also include backup emergency electric heat which will kick in when the outside temperature dips below freezing and can no longer be supported by the Heat Pump.
4) Will the GE Zoneline PTAC fit my existing wall sleeve?
As long as your existing wall sleeve is 42" wide by 16" high which is the universal standard size for all PTACs including Carrier, Amana, Trane, LG, Friedrich, Sanyo it will fit your existing wall sleeve without the need of changing the wall sleeve or exterior grille. Please note although the overall dimensions are the same extra insulation may be needed to be installed around the perimeter in some cases.
5) What is the warranty on the GE Zoneline PTAC?
GE offers a one (1) year manufacturer warranty parts and labor included. A five (5) year manufacturer warranty is also included on the compressor and sealed refrigeration. You have an option of extending the manufacturer warranty at time of purchase. The extended warranty is only available to residential homeowners. Commercial and rental apartments extended warranties are also available on request.
6) Who do I call when I need service on my GE Zoneline?
During the initial one (1) year warranty period, you may contact GE direct at 1(800)GE CARES to find a local GE authorized servicer in your area.
7) Ok I am ready to order my new GE Zoneline PTAC. How will it ship?
We ship all GE Zoneline PTACs via a trucking company. The trucking company will contact you at least 24 hours before delivery to arrange a delivery appointment. Please note all deliveries unless pre-approved are considered "curbside" only and no liftgate or inside delivery will be available. Please allow at least 7 days for delivery unless otherwise indicated.
Now hopefully all your questions are answered and you are ready to place your order. If not please feel free to contact us. We offer a easy, safe and secure web checkout system. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover and AMEX.