Friedrich VHA09K34RTN Vertical PTAC Air Conditioner with Heat Pump, 9000 BTU, 230/208 Volt
Please Allow Up To 4 Weeks Delivery For All Friedrich VTAC Orders.
The Quiet Choice for Cooling and Heating Multi-Room Properties
Walk into a room cooled and heated by a Friedrich Vert-I-Pak system, and the quiet is unmistakable. That’s why Friedrich Vert-I-Pak is the first choice for a variety of multi-room lodging properties and commercial spaces, where superior noise reduction and a clean interior appearance are essential.
Available in capacities from 9200 to 23000 Btu/h, Vert-I-Pak can easily cool and heat larger suites and common areas in luxury hotels, extended-stay properties, student housing, assisted living facilities, offices and other commercial spaces.
What makes our Vert-I-Pak different?
Our ultra-quiet operation is possible because of design and installation advantages competitors’ systems don’t have:
Superior to whole building systems
Friedrich Vert-I-Pak is the flexible, attractive way to heat and cool, with a number of important cost and maintenance advantages over whole-building systems:
- Lower installed cost
- Independent metering (no need to prorate for multi-tenant applications)
- Individual temperature set point (one unit can heat and others can cool)
- Less risk: If one unit needs replacing or repairs, the remaining rooms remain habitable
- Easy access for maintenance, repair and replacement
Vert-I-Pak also can be ducted to multiple rooms, which is ideal for suites, extended-stay properties and offices.
More attractive building interiors and exteriors
Vert-I-Pak units have a small 23"Wx23 "Dx32 "H footprint, install in a typical mechanical closet, and are completely self-contained. The concealed installation contributes to a more upscale, homelike interior. Unit access panels are less obtrusive and are 40% smaller than many competitors’.
Building exteriors show only an attractive, extruded aluminum grille that attaches to the outdoor section of the wall plenum. The VPSC2 can be ordered in custom colors for additional design options. And building exteriors are free from refrigerant lines that can run between floors on other types of product installations. There’s no clutter or risk of unsightly rust stains from exterior condensing units, and no need for vandalism barriers
3-way slide-out chassis
Installation flexibility is critical on construction sites. Unlike its competition, Vert-I-Pak can be installed from any interior side. Slide Vert-I-Pak in from the right, left or front.
Available in cooling-only and cooling plus heat pump models
- Cooling from: 9400-23000 Btu with up to 9.8 EER
- Heating: 8500-20000 Btu
- Comes ready to install; electrical hookup is all that’s needed; does not require an HVAC technician
- Can be installed from any interior side (front, right or left)
- Rear or side-install wall sleeves
- Compact and lightweight; weighs as little as 125 lbs.
- Built-in low-voltage thermostat
- 24-volt remote thermostat ready
- 10"crimped and beaded duct-collar, ready-to-attach flex duct
- Pre-wired, charged and piped
- Telescoping wall plenums adjust to fit varying exterior wall thicknesses
- Easy-to-connect right or left drain connection
- All units are shipped (on pallet) with return air filter
- Easy access, front-facing air filter
- Screwless 3-way slide-out chassis for easier removal and accessibility
- Standard size air filter is readily available at retailers nationwide
Reliability and Durability
- Diamonblue Advanced Corrosion protection protects the outdoor coil against deterioration and extends unit life, especially in harsh coastal environments
- PSC permanently lubricated motor for low maintenance and maximum efficiency
- Engineered drain pan won't rust, eliminating unsightly condensate rust stains on building exterior
- Room freeze protection
- Standard safety power disconnect
- Electronic control panel on unit for easy diagnostics and servicing
- 100% run-tested prior to shipment for optimal reliability
- Evaporative coil low-temperature protection reduces potential damage under abnormal conditions or if failure occurs
- Low ambient lockout halts the compressor if outdoor temperature is too low to safely operate the unit
- Random compressor restart after power interruption prevents overloading building’s electrical system
- 2-speed fan operation from the thermostat
- Constant fan option
- Chassis installs into a wall plenum and is held firmly in place by a sealing gasket, which reduces noise from vibration transfer
- ˝" foil-backed insulation added on the inside of the chassis to reduce sound transmission into the room
- Extra-thick vibration-absorbing rubber grommets are mounted on a durable base that is engineered for structural and acoustic integrity
- Dynamically balanced blower with large, vibration-absorbing motor mounts for smooth, quiet operation
- Rated to ARI standard 310/380.93
- Front desk control compatible
- Occupancy sensor interface terminals
- Built-in fan delay for improved energy efficiency
- Full line of energy-efficient heat pump models
Health and IAQ
- Fresh air damper
Find Similar Products By Category
- Friedrich VEA09K34RTN Vertical PTAC Air Conditioner with Electric Heat, 9000 BTU, 230/208 V...
- Friedrich VEA12K34RTN Vertical PTAC Air Conditioner w/Electric Heat, 11500 BTU, 230/208 Vol...
- Friedrich VEA18K50RTL Vertical PTAC Air Conditioner with Electric Heat, 17000 BTU, 230/208 ...
- Friedrich VEA24K50RTL Vertical PTAC Air Conditioner with Electric Heat, 23000 BTU, 230/208 ...
- Friedrich VHA12K34RTN Vertical PTAC Air Conditioner with Heat Pump, 11500 BTU, 230/208 Volt...
- Friedrich VHA18K50RTN (New 47" High Model) Vertical PTAC Air Conditioner with Heat Pump, 17...
▪ View all »
- Friedrich Vert-I-Pak Wall Plenum (5"-8" in depth)
- Friedrich Vert-I-Pak Wall Plenum (8"-14" in depth)
- Friedrich Vert-I-PAK Architectural Louver
- Friedrich Vert-I-PAK Return Air Grille/Access Panel
- Friedrich Vert-I-PAK Drain Pan (Required)
- Friedrich RT6 Wall Mount Two Speed Digital Thermostat