All New Frigidaire PTACs!
- 7000 BTU Units
- 9000 BTU Units
- 12000 BTU Units
- 15000 BTU Units
- Frigidaire FFRP072LT3- 7200 BTU with 3.5kw Electric Heat, 230/208V, 20 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP092LT3- 9000 BTU with 3.5kw Electric Heat, 230/208V, 20 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP122LT3- 12000 BTU with 3.5kw Electric Heat, 230/208V, 20 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP152LT4- 15000 BTU with 5kw Electric Heat, 230/208V, 30 amp CordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP072HT3 7200 BTU 230/208V PTAC w/Heat Pump, 20 amp Choose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP092HT2 9000 BTU with Heat Pump, 15 ampChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP122HT3 12000 BTU with Heat Pump, 20 ampChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP152HT4- 15000 BTU with Heat PumpChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP152HT3- 15000 BTU with Heat Pump, 20 ampChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP092HT3- 9000 BTU with Heat Pump, 20 ampChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP072HT2 7200 BTU 230/208V 15amp PTAC w/ Heat PumpChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP072HT5- 7200 BTU with Heat Pump, 265V, 15 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP072HT6- 7200 BTU with Heat Pump, 265V, 20 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP092HT5- 9000 BTU with Heat Pump, 265V, 15 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP092HT6- 9000 BTU with Heat Pump, 265V, 20 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP122HT6 - 12000 BTU with Heat Pump, 265V, 20 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP152HT6- 15000 BTU with Heat Pump, 265V, 20 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP152HT7 15000 BTU 265V 30amp PTAC w/Heat PumpChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP072LT2- 7200 BTU with 2.5kw Electric Heat, 230/208V, 15 amp Choose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP092LT2- 9000 BTU with 2.5kw Electric Heat, 230/208V, 15 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP152LT3- 15000 BTU with 3.5kw Electric Heat, 230/208V, 20 amp CordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP072LT5- 7200 BTU with 2.5kw Electric Heat, 265V, 15 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP072LT6- 7200 BTU with 3.5kw Electric Heat, 265V, 20 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP092LT5- 9000 BTU with 2.5kw Electric Heat, 265V, 15 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP092LT6- 9000 BTU with 3.5kw Electric Heat, 265V, 20 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP122LT6- 12000 BTU with 3.5kw Electric Heat, 265V, 20 amp cordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP152LT6- 15000 BTU with 3.5kw Electric Heat, 265V, 20 amp CordChoose Options
- Frigidaire FFRP152LT7- 15000 BTU with 5kw Electric Heat, 265V, 30 amp CordChoose Options
- Frigidaire PTAC Accessories
- 265 Volt Units
If you are replacing an existing PTAC it is recommended that you replace it with your current BTU size. BTU sizes are primarily calculated based on the overall square footage of your room. It is always best to undersize rather than oversize to get the best efficiency. The following will give you a rough estimate of the BTU size suggested.
Less Than 250 Square Feet: 7000 BTU
250-400 Square Feet: 9000 BTU
400-600 Square Feet: 12000 BTU
600+ Square Feet: 15000 BTU
2) What PowerCord Type Should I Choose?
All 7000,9000,12000 BTU models include a 230/208V 20amp power cord and the 15000 BTU model includes a 230/208V 30amp (LARGE SIZE) power cord. Please confirm the plug type when you place the order. This is important because we need to be certain your PTAC unit will have the proper cord so that it fits your existing outlet. We have included a diagram below to show you what the plug outlet looks like. Please note there is an additional cost for a non standard cordset. (A 265 Voltage model is also available on special request)
Please select the receptacle plug type as follows:
3) What is the difference between a standard Heat/Cool model and a Heat Pump?
Our base Frigidaire (PTAC) "ETT" models offer cooling with electric heat strip. These models are often used in colder climates where the average outside temperature is well below freezing. The premium Frigidaire "PTT" models offer cooling with a Heat Pump(PTHP). Heat Pumps are often used in warmer climates where the average outside temperature is above freezing. Heat Pumps are very energy efficient because it transfers heat from the outside into the room instead of using the electric heat however all "PTT" Heat Pump models also include backup emergency electric heat which will kick in when the outside temperature dips below freezing and can no longer be supported by the Heat Pump.
4) Will the Frigidaire PTAC fit my existing wall sleeve?
As long as your existing wall sleeve is 42" wide by 16" high which is the universal standard size for all PTACs including GE, Carrier, Amana, Trane, LG, Sanyo it will fit your existing wall sleeve without the need of changing the wall sleeve or exterior grille. Please note although the overall dimensions are the same extra insulation may be needed to be installed around the perimeter in some cases.
5) What is the warranty on the Frigidaire PTAC?
Frigidaire offers a an industry first (2) year manufacturer warranty parts and labor included. A five (5) year manufacturer warranty is also included on the compressor and sealed refrigeration. You have an option of extending the manufacturer warranty at time of purchase. The extended warranty option is available to residential homeowners. Commercial customers can also purchase a commercial extended warranty plan.
6) Ok I am ready to order my new Frigidaire PTAC. How will it ship?
We ship all Frigidaire PTAC via a trucking company. All units are strapped down to a pallet for extra protection during transportation. The trucking company will contact you at least 24 hours before delivery to arrange a delivery appointment. Please note all deliveries unless pre-approved are considered "curbside" only and no lift gate or inside delivery will be available.
7)How much does it cost to ship?
For a limited time shipping is free with every order of $499. Please keep in mind this is a curbside delivery only. No inside delivery service is available at this time. We only ship to the continental USA.
Now hopefully all your questions are answered and you are ready to place your order. If not please feel free to contact us. We offer a easy, safe and secure web checkout system. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover and AMEX.